Easy recipes for busy families: One pot cooking

I'll admit it.  I hate hate hate to cook.  But I don't mind making soups.  I love to eat soups and I feel like I can be at least mildly successful making them.

 
I guess the truth is that I feel like I can cook when it involves putting stuff in one pot to cook.  Here are some of my favorite recipe books in the "one pot" theme.

 
5 Star Rated Soup! Hot and cold recipes for all seasons by Pippa Cuthbert and Lindsay Cameron Wilson.

 

 


Divides recipes into:
  • Classic
  • Chunky
  • Smooth
  • Chilled
  • Spicy
  • Special Occasions
  • Further detailed classifications include sweet, savory, aromatic, cleansing, refreshing, smoky etc.

 
Just One Pot: Over 320 Simple and Delicious Recipes, from Hearty Stews to Tasty Tangines

 

 


 
Includes recipes for:
  • Soup pot
  • Fry pot
  • Stew pot
  • Boiling pot
  • Oven pot
  • Tabletop pot (fondues, hot pots, slow cookers)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...