Kids Sewing and Crafting Projects

Sewing Curriculum





Sewing lessons and projects for boys and girls are available from Kids Sewing Projects.   Lessons start at pre-K and proceed through various stages of beginner projects to intermediate levels.



Kids Can Make This!

The expansive site for all types of crafts, You Can Make This, has a special section devoted to kids projects.



Teaching Children to Knit at Home or in School


A list of useful teaching resources is available for adults wanting to teach children to knit at home or to incorporate into educational curricula. 

There are helpful rhymes for teaching knit and purl stitches that I think I'll use for myself! I still wish I could figure out finger knitting though. Grrr...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...