Scavenger hunt: Help me paint my walls!

I've decide I am asking too much of online color generators.

Do you want to help me in my search for complex color combinations?

SCAVENGER HUNT!

I need inspiration.

If you have image urls of these color combinations please send them to me!!

These can be color combinations from nature, from a room design, from anywhere!
  1. white/cream, brown, orange, lime green
  2. white/cream, brown, blue, lime green
  3. white/cream, brown, blue/teal, orange
  4. purple/lavender, red/burgundy, blue
  5. purple/lavender, red/burgundy, green

I know a really talented artist could put these colors together in a pleasing way.

With a url of an image I can pull out the color names with all those handy dandy color palette tools online!!

Thanks!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...