The Elves and the Shoemaker + Make your own shoes activity

BOOK TO READ

 
I loooved the Elves and the Shoemaker book by Hilda Miloche when I was a child.  It must have been a book we lost in a basement flood since it is no longer in my parents' collection of our childhood books. So I was thrilled to find a pdf with images from the book.

 

 
SHOE MAKING ACTIVITY

 
I thought it would be really fun to read the book with the kids and have them make shoes!

 
Free slipper patterns and instructions:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello - I also loved this copy of the book when I was a kid. Here is a link to a site that has the book for sale. It's about $13 - $8.95 + $3.50 shipping. Thought you might be interested.
Jeanie

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=elves+and+shoemaker+whitman+tell+a+tale&sts=t&x=0&y=0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...